Martin-Baker is totally committed to the pursuit of advanced technologies and processes that will safeguard aircrew lives. This ethos has served Martin-Baker well and has helped build a world class Company that offers challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
The Company is a successful family run business, jointly managed by the twin sons of the late founder, Sir James Martin. The Joint Managing Directors, like their father, are engineers. They are great enthusiasts for the products and actively run the Company, day-to-day together with an extremely loyal and skilful workforce.
We have 2 main sites in the UK - our Headquarters in Denham, Middlesex, and a manufacturing, support and testing facility at Chalgrove Airfield, Oxfordshire. The company designs, tests, manufactures and maintains products, providing an end to end service for its customers. We are looking for talented and dedicated people that are interested in making a real difference and, like us, are proud to work for a Company whose products have saved the lives of over 7400 aircrew.
- Competitive Salary
- Non-Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- The equivalent of 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Lunch time finish on a Friday
- Childcare vouchers – via salary sacrifice
- Our own on-site occupational health team
- Annual appraisal and development process for all employees
- Great working environment